CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

My New Ride

We got a "new to us" SUV. It's a 07 Yukon Denali. It was used with only 3,000 miles and a super deal. I LOVE this car!!! It is loaded to the max...I don't know what to do with all the buttons and gadgets. My favorite features are the heated steering wheel (because I can never find my gloves), and the rear back-up camera (so I don't backup over any children or dogs..well, let me rethink the dog). The retractable running boards are pretty cool too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooooooWeeeeeeeee!!!!! Nice ride Melissa! I just paid off my Durango...NO CAR PAYMENTS!!!!!! HeeHee! Maybe one day I will get another vehicle, but right now I am enjoying the no payment thing...Especially since Xmas is coming! :) Love You! Kim

Emily said...

Wow!! It is gorgeous! And such fancy features- good you won't run over your kids now. I saw some retractable running boards on someone's SUV last weekend and I stopped what I was doing and just stared. It was so cool! Congrats!!

bEN said...

maybe that camera will help prevent me from backing up into one of your cars on your steep-ass driveway at 4 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I want to know what Ben was doing coming home at 4 AM.......Anyway, I think your new rig looks very sophisticated. Mine is black, too! Very sexy!!!

bEN said...

I was leaving the house for work....sheesh!

hah hah - the word verivicatioin thingy is having me type in duhoorpe. That's a funny word.

Duhoorpe