CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New to blogging

I have been trying to get our blog out of the constructions phase for weeks now. Either I can't find the time or when I'm sitting trying to figure this out I get overwhelmed and feel very computer challenged. I must admit my biggest obstacle is my own obsessive compulsive disorder. I felt like I needed to have everything perfect and write something poetic or eloquent. I've decided to overcome that and just get 'er done! Besides when have I ever been eloquent?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well! You did it! And it looks as though I am the first one to post something on here! I love the pictures! But they just make me miss you even more! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love Ya! Kim