CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

It taste's salty!

I was having a meeting in my home the other morning. Jason was home and was "helping" out with the kids. I hear Zack and Taylor playing in the living room...I hear crinkling paper...I hear Zack say, "What kind of candy is this!?!"...I hear him say, "YUCK, it tastes salty!" By now Jason checks on them...I hear him laugh and gag at the same time. He comes into my meeting with the kids trailing behind him, holding a tampon (and the pretty green "candy" wrapper). Apparently they had discovered the "secret compartment" in my diaper bag were I hide my "special candy". LOL!!! At least it wasn't used ---GAG!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So they don't "toot" well AND they taste gross!? Sheesh! What kind of secret candy is that!!?!?

Big Momma said...

HOLY COW!!!!!