CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bossy Zack

I feel like this blog should actually be titled "Never a Dull Moment with Zack Decker" since most of the posts are about Zack. He IS undeniably the entertainment of our family. Here is the latest "Zacky story"...

This weekend we got a small snow storm. Jason was out plowing and called and told me to bring out Brian and Zack to help. Zack loves to ride with Jason on the skid steer. When I dropped the boys off, Jason and I were talking Zack came up to Jason and said, "DADDY! Get back to work! You are on the job site now! No talking! Chop-chop! LETS GO!!!"

Bossy story #2:
I was very busy in the office this week. Zack and Taylor were entertaining themselves and thought it would be great fun to dump out ALL their bins of nice, neat, organized toys. SIGH!!! So needless to say the play room was a horrible mess! One of those messes that you just stand there looking, not knowing where to start but feel like sitting in the middle of it with your head in your hands and crying mess. So, after the boys came home from plowing, Zack came into the playroom and yelled at me, "MOM! You need to get in here and clean up this sh*t house!" I think I might have called him an "asphalt" under my breath :) LOL

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha ha. There truly is never a dull moment with him around. I always look forward to hearing Zacky's latest. So did you clean up the mess?

bEN said...

At least he addressed you as Mommy and not "Woman!"

Mandi Napoleon said...

Oh Zack, what ever will we do with him. It is so hard not laugh! I wonder where he is picking this up from, certaily not from you or jason right?!

Big Momma said...

Zack certainly does like that word. Perhaps he needs to eat some, or wear some or ....ah, sh**#!T I don't know what you should do with him!!!

Unknown said...

oh Melissa, it really is never a dull moment at your house! I don't think you need to ask for more patience maybe just a bit more sanity so you don't go insane...